ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprigot Rings

EP3 and Turbz
Thinking of buying some new wheels for my clio. Just wondering what size sprigot rings I'd need for them to fit, or do they differ with different wheels?
James

WRX
17/182s are 60.1 centres. It will depend on which wheels you buy, whether you need spigot rings. They will also vary in their diameter from wheel to wheel. Best to check with supplier before buying.

EP3 and Turbz
The ones I'm looking at say theyre for a mk2 clio 98-06 and are a 16" and 7.5j with 4x100 with a 20-25 offset it says. Would that be a 60.1centre or do you still think it's best to check with the supplier.

WRX
More often than not, they have a larger bore centre and then supply correct size spigot rings, for the intended vehicle. So even though it says they are for a Clio, it's just that you're ordering the correct size rings and a generic wheel. Unless it stipulates 60.1 then presume they aren't.

17/182s are 60.1 centres. It will depend on which wheels you buy, whether you need spigot rings. They will also vary in their diameter from wheel to wheel. Best to check with supplier before buying.

More often than not, they have a larger bore centre and then supply correct size spigot rings, for the intended vehicle. So even though it says they are for a Clio, it's just that you're ordering the correct size rings and a generic wheel. Unless it stipulates 60.1 then presume they aren't.

As Adam said above:)