ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted Black Modded Dynamique - Gateshead

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Spotted at Shell, Whitemare Pool today at about 3:30pm, a nicely modded black 1.2 Dynamique (or whatever) with a lady driver. 17 inch wheels and darkened Lexus lights. Don't normally like modded Clios but yours was alright.

Cliosport sticker on back window just above rear wiper.

Private reg K** RY*

Anyone?

I was in the silver 172.

Nah, nor me until today.

Had a playboy bunny to the left of the reg plate.

Alright looking bird too, tried to give her the old smile but she were having none of it!

Geordie, no sir I did not.

After two weeks of waiting for them to phone me, I phoned them. "Oh we're trying to get you a decent courtesy car, not just any old sh*tbox". That was SIX weeks ago so all in all it's been 8 weeks and I'm still waiting to hear from them.

To be honest, I've totally lost faith in them. Sure I could phone them up but why the hell should I keep making an a*se of myself. What with the trouble you had with the wrong oil in your car and this with me, I can just see them doing the work and me not being happy with it for one reason or another. I'm going to write another letter to their head office basically saying they can shove their 'customer care' up the a*se and that my friends and family and Cliosport.net (I will post in the Dealers section) all know about the hassle I've had.

Cheers for asking mate.

black golf v6 4 motion
try once more with benfield customer service, i might be able to help my cousin works in benfield head office in wages dept may see what she suggests

Car SOLD :-(
Note to self....don't buy a car from Benfield!
Pity, their parts department are always very helpful and efficient

Well, after writing another letter to their Chief Executive, they've taken in my car today. Manager and salesman nowhere to be seen but another guy was very nice.

Seemed to be going out of thier way to be helpful, so I took a chance and showed him the rattle at 4k and the dodgy head unit I have. Hopefully they'll sort them out too.

Got a new shape 06 1.6 16v Dynamique as courtesy car. Not a bad little motor.