ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted: 2x Trophies, ph1 and ph2 Cadwell park 12/4

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Spotted a few of you guys there last night.
One trophie followed my on the sighting lap and spent some time chasing a trophie.
Was wondering if you were on here?
I was in the Gold Saxo VTS

Moo

BMW M135I
Yeah was a few of us there, cant remember the lads names or usernames on here but the ph1 and one of the lads in the trophy were on track whilst Greg (Feirny) with the other trophy decided to try make the most of the official photographer not turning up (and the grab a few passenger laps). I own the Ph2 with the yellow badges and just tagged along as it was my first visit to Cadwell or any race track before.

You know the owner of the other ph2 that parked at the side of me as he had a cliosport.net sticker in?

Im sure Greg will be posting the pictures up soon'ish anyway

HI!

I was in one Trophy, nixieJ in another, magh in the ph1. I got some pics of you on track :)

Should have come said hello Moo!

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Aah!
Brilliant! Thought you probably all be on here, was going to pop over and say hi but I'm shy! I will next time I see you lot!
Had a brilliant day!
My first time at cadwell and only my second trackday!
If it would be possible could I have a copy of any pictures of me on track please?
I'd like to set in a video camera for my next travkday!
Awsome track, worth the journey!

5616959953_05ae5dd118_b.jpg

Unfortunately I only got this one.

It's an amazing track, I'm yet to drive it but love going round as a passenger.

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Aah! Brilliant!
Cheers for the picture!
No idea who's Clio that is, I'm not too good with the Clio's, they're more my brothers area lol
Did everyone else have a good day? I heard there was a red flag at the end of the day? Was it serious?

Aah! Brilliant!
Cheers for the picture!
No idea who's Clio that is, I'm not too good with the Clio's, they're more my brothers area lol
Did everyone else have a good day? I heard there was a red flag at the end of the day? Was it serious?

It was the MR2, a lot of smoke coming from his engine.

I had a brilliant day, did you?

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
Nice to see a standard looking VTS

Cheers mate, have alwaysed loved Saxo VTS' and I think people forget what a good looking capiable little car they are after seeing SO many bad examples lol

It was the MR2, a lot of smoke coming from his engine.

I had a brilliant day, did you?

Yeah couldn't have had more fun even including a breif oversteer related trip into the barrier at Barn which luckily didn't cause any damage.
As I said, EPIC track, brilliant fun, can't recommend it enough