ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sports in Llangollen

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Saw a group of Clio and Megane Sports driving through Llangollen towards the Horseshoe Pass.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I wasnt in the Clio, I was in a Zafira and saw you all driving past when I was waiting by the bridge.

i was in a black scirocco up there today, saw a trophy in brymbo and a lovely RB this afternoon with stripes going towards llangollen.

oh and a silver 172 in wrexham tonight with a bwadboyyy exhaust.

oh and a nimbus 197 tonight on the M56 just past chester. alot of spots today.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Silver?! Was it you I was stuck behind lol?! Yellow r27?

I was in a silver one, but I was on the road coming down from the school (bridge is on your left as you drove through Llan, whereas I was waiting at the junction on the right) so you wouldnt have been stuck behind me.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Sunday tourist drivers still like to crawl along and try to look at the trains etc though.
Not forgetting the people who treat the road like its a pedestrianised area and just walk aimlessly along forgetting that its actually a road!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Sunday tourist drivers still like to crawl along and try to look at the trains etc though.
Not forgetting the people who treat the road like its a pedestrianised area and just walk aimlessly along forgetting that its actually a road!

That actually explains a lot lol. I take it you're from llan?

rb182 cup
i was in a black scirocco up there today, saw a trophy in brymbo and a lovely RB this afternoon with stripes going towards llangollen.

oh and a silver 172 in wrexham tonight with a bwadboyyy exhaust.

oh and a nimbus 197 tonight on the M56 just past chester. alot of spots today.

could have been me...i was up that way...if you spotted a rb on its own

AB 182-GTI-6-205 GTI
I was in Llangollen this weekend too on a valentines day trip, and Lee, i think i spotted you down the highstreet, number plate ending in CUP? I was in the filthy AB 182.....

rb182 cup
I was in Llangollen this weekend too on a valentines day trip, and Lee, i think i spotted you down the highstreet, number plate ending in CUP? I was in the filthy AB 182.....

yeh that was me...i spotted a blue 182 with the plate ending "TOO"

2003 clio dci

thats what does my head in with llan . people every where. i like the horse shoe pass especally when on my ninja. i remember beening stuck summer last year, behimd two megane 225 black one and a orange one and a blue 182. untill i got past them. i was expecting a play but they didnt bite lol.