ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sportex race system or other suggestions?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'm looking for an exhaust system for my non sport, it is used for daily driving and track days, ring trips. I don't really know what my options are.

I've found this:

http://www.sportex-exhausts.com/sto...12&int_subcategory_id=108&int_product_id=4990

Looks good but I've heard they only last 2 years before falling off from rust, and it says on their website that it isn't noise tested for road use, does that mean its silly loud?

Can anyone recommend an exhaust? I want a yozza but will one fit?

Clio 197
No it's really quiet!
Steph has one and it sucks...

Really, the supersports I have heard including mine aren't quiet when on full chat , they can be driven quietly though. You have no center silencer right ??

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
The sportex with no centre silencer i had on my corsa a few years ago and found it to do very loud and droned out the cabin also very raspy

Clio 1.6
Lol i got it on mine catback system, removed the back box and fitted a 2.5 inch cherrybomb people say they sound s**t in my opinon i think it sounds good, anything bigger than 2.5 would look s**t

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Does anyone have pictures of a clio with a recessed 3" pipe on it? I want to see how big it looks.

Looks are everything :)