ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport Grille

57 Clio Campus Sport
Does anyone know if the sport grille (either side of front renault logo) from the latest year 172/182 would fit a 57 campus?

I had one on my 03 standard Clio and it made the front look way better.

Also does anyone know when the last 172/182 were made?

57 Clio Campus Sport
I ordered an 53 172 grille, the guy at the renault dealership wasn't too confident about it...

07 Campus Sport 1.2
They don't fit on the campus properly, its hard to explain but basically there's a big bit of plastic in the way stopping it from clipping into place. It will match up fine and won't go anywhere with the bonnet down it just won't sit perfectly flush at the front without some major chopping of plastic or a lot of strong glue. You will have to break a few clips off too.

57 Clio Campus Sport
They don't fit on the campus properly, its hard to explain but basically there's a big bit of plastic in the way stopping it from clipping into place. It will match up fine and won't go anywhere with the bonnet down it just won't sit perfectly flush at the front without some major chopping of plastic or a lot of strong glue. You will have to break a few clips off too.

are you having a laugh?

07 Campus Sport 1.2
no, honestly, does not fit, was never designed to fit. the campus front bumper is different to the normal mk2 ph2 bumper.

MK2 Clio
Legally you can return it, look up sales of good act 1969... pm me for a sheet of useful info

07 Campus Sport 1.2
I actually cant believe it doesnt fit. Pictures of why it doesnt?

will get a picture tommorrow of the reason it wont, might be difficult but i can certainly show the difference in thickness of the bottom piece.

Black Gold Trophy
I'd change the front bumper anyway, it's f*ck ugly on the campus.

You could probably sell the grille for pretty much what you paid for it, where are you located?