ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitters

Fiesta ST-3
What splitter options do i have. My cup doesnt have one and i want one. Ones ive regulalry heard of are

Standard cup splitter but they cost £'s
Skoda Splitter
Cupra splitter

Any other ones?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
cup
skoda
cupra
laguna

any you can make fit ive got a 307 splitter

P070710_20.420001.JPGP070710_20.410001 - Copy.JPG

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
i went for the 307 just so im not following the crowd but now im thinking of getting one cos they look much better

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
i aint got no distance photos but the skoda one is the splitter found on the new fabia around £10

skoda.jpg

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
there made of soft plastic with mine i had to trim bits to get it to follow the curves of the bumper then trim about 2" off the ends

Dodgy one
Just got myself a cup one after running around with a 307 one for a while,

anything else just looks inferior, Spurious parts FTL lol

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
go all out and get the renaultsport 197 oe splitter although I haven't seen one fitted to a 1*2 .

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
The di-noc should do if not give it a quick sand over first and i think the skod ones are around £15

DCi 100
go all out and get the renaultsport 197 oe splitter although I haven't seen one fitted to a 1*2 .

Would look w**k... mainly because it wouldn't fit.

Someone has lol! Looks like half the size of the bumper, completely and utterly just too big.

Jonff's Cup has a skoda one iirc and that looks good, there's no need to spend an extra £80 IMO just to have a piece of plastic curve slightly differently. Not worth vinyling a splitter though aswell. The front end of the car gets literally battered with water, stones and all sorts of crap. The amount of wear it'd take would be too much for it to look good for very long, if at all because of it being picture printed carbon.

Megane RS 250
I guess your right alex, but I could always remove the dinoc after if it doesn't last.

Megane RS 250
I'm not sure it's a good idea to paint a flexible piece of plastic like the skoda splitter...it's gonna flake!

Bumder With A Buffer
£25 squid I think (might be £30??)

There are 2 different ypes though a big one and a small one.

This is the larger one..

cs01.jpg

large one part No. 7414X1
Small one part No. 7414NQ

(From pug dealers of course)

:)

monaco blue 172 ..
looks way to big. i.m.o spoils the look of the car .. i'll stick with my skoda splitter . looks way better i think

Fiesta ST-3
£25 squid I think (might be £30??)

There are 2 different ypes though a big one and a small one.

This is the larger one..

cs01.jpg

large one part No. 7414X1
Small one part No. 7414NQ

(From pug dealers of course)

:)

Ok cheers mate :star: