ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Splitter

When I joined first alot of people saying the splitter finished off their car nicely, I never really got it.

With the price of the Fabia one I couldnt not try it and now I think it looks good, it gives the front end a little bit lower stance :D

Splitter.jpg

Clio 182 FF cup'd
I took my bumper off and just turned it upside down to fit mine.. Makes a big difference to the front end.. looks "beefier" :rasp:

Looking for 182
Looking good.

The Skoda splitter on mine looks utter gash now as it's scraped on things so much (my car isn't even THAT low!)!! I would replace it but I can't be bothered!

Clio Dynamique Noir
Did you reuse the old screws (if you had any) And where did you buy the splitter from? Thanks

I had none, I used some self taping screws from work, drilling some pilot holes does make the job alot easier though, the splitter I bought from Skoda dealership approx £12, the part number is on here somewhere.

Last edited:
  Clio Dynamique Noir
Thanks Rich..definately going to have to buy one of these soon! Tidies up the car a lot. Cars looking smart btw ;)