ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spent the weekend cleaning

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Right had too much time on my hands this weekend so thought I'd give both our cars a good detailing. Some of you will already know the 182 we brought off bubbles a few weeks ago.
The 182 was a little bit more work, but looks stunning now. Gave it a full goin over including removing the wheels to clean the archs, door and boot shuts and an engine detail. Cleaned and waxed the wheels inside and out on both cars. They both got clay bared where necessary, then a red moose glaze, a layer of sealant then a final coat of dodo juice banana armour :D
Anyway thats enough rambling I will let the photos do the rest of the talking, enjoy :D
Wheel-Arch.jpg

Engine-Bay.jpg

182-2.jpg

182-1.jpg

182-3.jpg

197-1.jpg

197-2.jpg

197-3.jpg

both1.jpg

both2.jpg

both3.jpg

W

wickedbitch

They look fab:), do you have matching shell suits too? (just kidding);)
Hows your ironing skills? cos thats what i spent my weekend doing and 7 hours later im almost done:(. Wish I'd cleaned the car instead

b/g 182, meg tourer
oooooooooo. very clean, all the 182 needs is the battery terminal cover painting liquid and black. the red stands out a lot. it would really finish it off.
DSC00510.gif

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Thanks for the comments, I am really happy with how well the 182 came up, the glaze gave it such a good shine. Plus the fact that its been looked after helped.:)
Luke forgive my ignorance, but waht paint do you use for the battery terminal cover?
The Induction kit looks a bit stupid at the minute, it is only a temp thing, just put it on this weekend to see what it was like, think I might order a hillpower enclosed one:)