ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speedo works 50% of time

2016 Audi RS3
182 I'm assuming? Check the sensor and wiring from the gearbox for water ingress or other damage/abrasions.

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
This happened to me, end up being a shot engine mount. once changed the problem went away.

Clio RS
182 I'm assuming? Check the sensor and wiring from the gearbox for water ingress or other damage/abrasions.

also there is a heat shield on top of the sensor that sometimes falls off and then heat damages cables and connector (i had a problem with connector that melted together with couple of wires too, and took me forever to find replacement for connector)

What happened to me is most probably some of the wires got damaged and made a short that melted sensor completely, leaving the sensor pin inside of a gear box that was a pain to take it out from... :mad:

if sensor is ok and heat shield in place check the connector and wires...

take care...