ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedo Clock mistery

Clio MK2 (1.2)
the needle goes off the clock, soo how do i get it so it starts at 0mph not -15mph ??

does my head in as i was on the A55 i was doing 35mph says the clock but i was overtakin people easy,

anyone kno what the solution is here please

Thanks

Clio MK2 (1.2)
^ pfft dont say that,

iv tried startin the car, remove needle then place the needle on 0mph, but when engine goes off it drops abit more,

172cup
ah sorry.. not going to be easy then.

not sure if it work, but how about driving on a very long straight on a provate road somewhere... getting a sat nav readout at 10mph exactly, and place the needle there... obviously not going to be easy to do... but is one way i suppose

or just keep trying the needle in different positions, setting it higher and higher until you can get it to replicate the read outs you get on sat nav?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
cheers Davie,

il have to give it a try tommorow, things just keep gettin worse :mad: even the exhaust is hangin now due to car to low and smacked the kerb :(

Clio Sport 182
if you have cruise control set it to 60 on motorway then move the needle thats what i did when i changed my dials

Clio MK2 (1.2)
iv only got a 1.2 , they dont come with Cruise control, il have to take it down a strip of private road and hit 60 next to my sisters clio then place the needle there,

Told my dad about it and he says the Clocks need reseting or some sort & only people who can do it is garage :(