ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spax owners, how stiff are you ;)

Clio 172 phase 1
hello all spax owners / all adjustable damping owners,,,, how many turns are you up? mines on like 19 osf 17 nsf 17 both rear ... coupled with a strut brace i find this hard and sometimes on a slightly bumpy road uncontrolable... so after what others are running to give me some things to play with .... ultimatly id sacrifice comfort for handaling, would it be worth getting harder springs and softening the dampers? ... i run -3.5 camber and 10 mins toe out on the front ... if i was to change the springs what size do i buy and where from?

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
For road driving I have mine on about 10 of 28 on rear and 12 of 28 at front, purely for comfort. On a dry track I bump that up to 22 and work around 4-5 clicks either way to balance out any over/understeer.

172 Ph1
On road driving - I have them set a 3 clicks all round ,rear ARB . Feels good for road like that .
Not really had them up any higher for track either .