ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spare wheel in Leicester

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Was just wondering if there is anyone in the Leicester area that may be able to lend me a spare wheel to fit my 172 cup.

Im looking into getting one of my wheels repaired (powder coated) and I aint sure how long it will take.

I don't plan on driving the car with it on but as i have to park on the road I don't fancy leaving it on an axle stand for any length of time.

I aint 100% sure I will need it yet but I just wanted to find out if anyone would mind, so I can get it sorted.

If anyone can think of a better way to do this or knows that the powder coating doesn't take long then any info would be great.

Cheers Will

Suzuki SV650
Dude if you wanna borrow my spare let me know. Ok might look odd but yes damn sight better than leaving it on an axle stand on the street.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Dude if you wanna borrow my spare let me know. Ok might look odd but yes damn sight better than leaving it on an axle stand on the street.

Cheers man that would be great, I will let you know when im getting the wheel sorted if that's cool? Just waiting to sort some other stuff first.

Cheers,
Will