ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacer Doubts!

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Guys,
I need help! :)

So, first things first: Consider that im Brazilian so I drive a "Clio Campus" that would be a Ph2.5 / Ph2.75.

I have put those default 15" Allium wheels on my ride.

Obviously I need spacers.

But Im really confused IF:

Shoul I put the bigger ones at the front? At the rear?
I'm like ordering 25mm and 20mm spacers.

Or should I use 25mm and 15mm?

Plus the 25mm should be in the rear or in the front?

Please, have a pic of how it looks (horrible without them..)

lowrd.jpg

Really need to know this, some ppl say I should put the 25mm in the rear, others 25mm in the front. Or most like EVERYTHING with 20mm / 25mm.

Whats the difference? Why?

Many thanks in advance!

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Note: tried to read as much as I found abour rear / front wide track and couldn't really get into a decent point.

2000 1.2 Clio MTV
in my opinion i would have the bigger spacers on the back, as it it helps stabilize the vehicle more and it gives it a euro look :) i just put 25mm on my rear of my clio but need some wider alloys to go with it :)

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Im most like 20mm front and 25mm on the back. 25mm front would be a pitb if changed wheels.

Oh and this aint my reg plate hehe, edited it. We cannot chose them down here :(

many thanks you all!