ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sorry, couldn’t resist..

going to Jonathan Palmer Bedford cct this wed. Various exotica to be driven all day around the circuit. Needless to say the less well informed civilians will be making a dash for the various single seaters, Evos etc whilst yours truly will head straight for the CUP RACER (having been "briefed" by the corporate hospitality staff how to take a corner - hehe - should be fun).

Oh and by the way, I get to drive the cup for a few laps as well as sit in as a passenger for a few more hot laps, driven by some foreign-sounding chappie called Juan Pablo Montoya. (its the Accenture/BMW/Williams day..)

Wahhaaaaahhaaaaa - (is that how its spelt?) I can picture the scene. A dozen or so corporate Henrys receiving tuition on heel-n-toeing, while yours truly silently plots the mass-extermination in the Cup-Monster... Mmmm, thatll be one memory for my old age - Ill take a few cliosport fliers to dish out to the victims.

Ooooooh Niiice -- keep it coming girls n guys, Im savouring every moment -- youre adding to the pleasure ..

should I show up with helmet and race shoes or go for the total stealth-novice experience and interrupt the briefing session to ask if I should brake before or after the corners...

Any tips on how to quietly remove the Sadev box and replace it with mine without anybody noticing?