ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson c905 problems

"Navy" N17 TWO
My phone is doing my head in :banghead:

2 of the buttons keep sticking (UP button on the pad and the "7" button)

Worst of it is that I mainly use this phone for the camera on it;

When I slide the lens cover back and the camera is activated, it keeps returning to the main screen itself,
or if you press any of the camera settings it will do the same! :dead:

I've tried updating the software from the S/E website without any joy

Going on holiday this Tuesday so if I leave it with Vodafone it won't be back in time

Anything else I can do to fix the camera?

Thanks in advance
Trev

my g/f's sister gave me this phone, was only 6 months old but it has the same things wrong minus the camera issue. the 8 button and the down sticks which makes it impossible to send txt msg's. it's in at vodaphone now to get sent away for repair, hopefully will just give me a refurbed one. seems like the phone is a heap of crap tho.

why dont you just buy a 50 quid camera from asda or tesco or something for your hol?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Going to leave it with Vodafone when I get home, can use the ladyfriend's compact camera for the PAS shots :)

I'm taking the DSLR & kit, just like to have a decent pocket-size camera too when I'm not lumbering the Nikon around

a burnt one
It's a crap phone, mines is 3 month old, it was sent for repair twice in the first 3 weeks, faulty buttons first then faulty speaker.

2 weeks later i had camera problems, whenever i slid the cover the camera settings would appear then dissapear, i thought it was because the battery was low so turned it off thinking i'd only switch it on should i need to call in an emergency, (was away at the time) when i got back i plugged the charger in and it wouldn't turn on, there was a red light flashing beside the charger port.

A browse on the web told me that this is a software fault and i should check for the latest version, turns out mines was the latest , i re-installed it and the problem was fixed.

On Friday when taking a call i noticed the reciever/microphone is goosed again, i'm giving up with it now, luckily i dont use it much other than for texting.

Dont even get me started... I`m on my 3rd one lol

first one was a faulty speaker....
second the `key lock function` would active its self and if you was in a call it`d cut you off....
and now my third one the speakers just gone.... Needless to say it`ll be going back also!!

my friend has the phone also andhis `3` and `8` buttons are awful... very tempremental.

I can honestly say i`ll keep getting the same phone though, i really like it and the camera is great!! only another 12 months on my contract LOL