ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony DAB Headunit

You can get stalk control adapters for pretty much all makes of head unit. JVC i know do alot of dab units.

Renault Clio MK2,Ph2
You can get stalk control adapters for pretty much all makes of head unit. JVC i know do alot of dab units.
Yeah it seems Kenwood and JVC are the only ones doing DAB at the moment. Its a shame because only Sony (and some Alpine/Pioneer) seem to have display adapters available. (The one I mentioned in the first post isn't compatible with any adapters!)

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
They will all have to go DAB eventually seeing at the analogue signal is being switched off by 2015. Seems weird that Sony started DAB and then stopped again.

They started and stopped cos the signal was cack at the time in most areas.
Even if you find a Sony unit with DAB it must have a cd changer port which is rare as rocking horse **** now with cd changers going out the window