ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

something different, not to everyones taste..

clio 182
Iv been thinking of getting rid of my car latley because im fed up of all the stress thats come with it keeping it clean (when i can be arsed)ect... but might have just seen someithing that could work, then agian it might not.....

would my car look sheet if i had it resprayed in matt black black wheels body work ect, carbon wraped bonnet few lurves, mirrors spoiler roof + petrol cap, lights and windows tinted, thinking down the stelth/murdered look... ? just another stupid idea weather its a good idea to respray a 'f**king goodlooking colour'

murderd.......

http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/exterior...ered-out-5.html

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So let me clarify...

You're fed up with cleaning your blue car so you want to paint it black?? Have you ever actually owned a black car?! Its the most shi77est colour to keep clean in the world!!

Clio 172
i think it has the potential to look cool with the theme of smoking everything on a black car but dont do it because you want less hastle when it comes to keeping it clean. my car is black and it is a b*****d to keep clean!

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I like the black BMW 1 series, but it's gloss black and you'd be cleaning that so much more then a blue one!