ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something a Little Different...

been playing with the camera today as I had fook all to do, had them into various programs on the computer to get some HDR effects!

IMG_0048_49_50_DONE.jpg

IMG_0012_13_14_DONE.jpg

IMG_0051_52_53_DONE.jpg

IMG_0024_25_26_DONE.jpg

IMG_0030_31_32_DONE.jpg

IMG_0018_19_20_DONE.jpg

for some reason the door looks a different color in the second to last pic, i assure you it isnt in real life lol...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why has the car got no side strips? And why is there a hole in the rear bumper?!

ugh.........long story short, i got crashed into on the 1st september....driver drove off, couldnt be ased going through my own insurance.........sourced a 172 bumper, that was owned by a guy who has a bodyshop in leeds.......i asked him to spray it, with my sidestrips, and some door handles on the 3rd september........it took 2 months for him to do it first time, he got the color wrong, so i took them back..........and he said hes tried since and still cant match the color...................imo its bullsh*t.........called him last week and he said hes still waiting for a slot to do them in, i went mental saying id' paid you etc etc.....got the solicitor on the case now anyways.....

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
love it jord !

will look even better with the side strips back on :D

will your side badges say 16v or will they be smoothed ??

M

mini-valver

Effects look mint, make it sort of Xbox like, if that makes sense.

Sidestrips will look weird when you put 'em on now lad!

I kinda like it without the strips Jords.... lol makes it look more ghetto with it's damage and Ubér lowness :approve:

Pffft Dave.

You don't even have an xbox... :dapprove:

x

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Those Pics look Superb, makes the Car look like its a Photoshop especially with its Uber Lowness, Nice Work

02' PH1 172
Photomatix, and Photoshop with some filtersets

Ah. i messed with the demo version of that photomatix the other day, couldnt really get the same effects you did, but ill just keep trying. Did you buy the photomatix prog?

its called HDR processing...............you take 3 pics, 1 underexposed, 1 correct, 1 overexposed, then i used photomatix to merge them..........then loaded them into photoshop, played with some sharpen and contrast filters....and thats what you get!

Slow red one
surly they can all be merged in photoshop? I know you can merge in it anyway. shall have to try when i next take pics of my clio:cool: tripod used?

surly they can all be merged in photoshop? I know you can merge in it anyway. shall have to try when i next take pics of my clio:cool: tripod used?

yeah used a tripod

you have to use a proper HDR application to merge them IIRC or it wont work