ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some shots

Iceberg 172
Hi guys, took some shots of my 172 after owning it for about 4 weeks, please tell me what you think or what you think needs doing to improve ( never owned a clio before)
Thanks guys
9eja5epy.jpg
8a7uju5u.jpg
erugy6um.jpg
qepuqa5a.jpg

107 Track Car & C4
I'd say tint the fogs like has already been said. Also, the exhaust looks abit low..

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Ditch the horrid splitter you've got on it and order Skoda Fabia splitter (Part no 5J7 807 061) for about a tenner, or get a Cup one for a lot more £££.

Iceberg 172
Ditch the horrid splitter you've got on it and order Skoda Fabia splitter (Part no 5J7 807 061) for about a tenner, or get a Cup one for a lot more £££.

I was thinking that, the cupra r was on there when I bought the car, where can I get a skoda splitter?

Listerine & Poledo
Yellow fogs

New bonnet

change the splitter

get the exhaust checked, looks like it's hanging low

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Oh and I don't know if it's just a reflection, but you headlights look like the standard halogen ones rather than the factory xenons.

I have exactly the same as you but with the 172 and not the 182 alloys. Mines been in the garage for the last 5 weeks and shall continue until it's fully sorted. I'll be interested in what else is suggested :)

Iceberg 172
I have exactly the same as you but with the 172 and not the 182 alloys. Mines been in the garage for the last 5 weeks and shall continue until it's fully sorted. I'll be interested in what else is suggested :)

What's wrong with your car mate?

LY R27
www.FunkMotorsport.com sell genuine Lamin-x I believe that are the only guys to sell the real stuff, real easy to use and great customer support! Check it out

Ask anyone, Real lamin-x is the easiest stuff to use