ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some RS based hatred from my colleagues....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy racers don't ruin the site. Retards do.

In any case, it's precisely because we've been there, learned the consequences, and grown out of it, that we pass on the wisdom. It's quite simple really. You need to be a bit thick not to understand it.

As for the whole age thing. PMSL! Man this place is f**king awesome.

BMW F21 125d
This is what makes night shifts and CS the most winning combination, threads like these with epic links to before my time awesome-ness.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I didn't even realise that 'Roy Munson' was a fake name :eek:

/n00b.

Also lol at Dan's old posts! U get me, m8?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I love how that no matter what gets said, Roy can always count on Gally to hang out of his arse!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
That is okay as I wasn't trying to win.

Although I'm sure you instantly lose if you have your head rammed up someone's arse you don't even know. This is only an assumption though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I got your back bro. Safe.

Innit.

That is okay as I wasn't trying to win.

Although I'm sure you instantly lose if you have your head rammed up someone's arse you don't even know. This is only an assumption though.

I think you try harder than you realise. I also know lots of people on here, some i've even met.

I'm guess you don't get to meet many people off here. Just a guess though.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Innit.

I think you try harder than you realise. I also know lots of people on here, some i've even met.

I'm guess you don't get to meet many people off here. Just a guess though.

Completely off topic there gally. I didn't say everyone on the forum, I meant 1 person in particular. But never mind I suppose, if you want to avoid that issue that's okay with me. And I've met lots of people off the forum thank you. 99% of them much more interesting and less arrogant than yourself so I think I'm doing quite well so far!

I did a drive-by recording yesterday, but my dumb valves dumbed 1.6 bar as I drove past, and it blew the camera away. True story m8.

quality thread :cool: glad i got old before joining up :D

i guess being upside down in his car wouldn't have ruined roy's flock of seagulls haircut ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl @ I are dissapoint.

I arent sure that's correct!

120d M Sport
Boy racers don't ruin the site. Retards do.

In any case, it's precisely because we've been there, learned the consequences, and grown out of it, that we pass on the wisdom. It's quite simple really. You need to be a bit thick not to understand it.

As for the whole age thing. PMSL! Man this place is f**king awesome.

Lol don't take it personally, tongue in cheek comment. I don't know what your age is but I don't actually think it's 57!

"Not sure if SRS??"

120d M Sport
I'm unsure as to whether it's a running joke on here or not. I'm not particularly bothered either way but you seem to have taken it as an age related dig rather than the light hearted comment it was intended as!

Status
Not open for further replies.