ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of the 172 and Boxster S in the sun..

Mito Sportiva 135
Just took a few photos of the cars this morning... in the picturesque setting of my drive! Will be looking for a nice dusk shot somewhere in the country soon as on the drive can't really get much scope and loads of shadows from surrounding walls... but anyway:

Boxster S just had a wash with CG Extreme Body Wash shampoo then a spritz round with CG Synthetic Detailer, windows treated with AG Fast Glass, wheels done with shampoo, have already been treated with AH EGP, SRP and Collinites 476. Will be giving it a full seal and wax soon but to be honest looks in amazing condition as it is.

172 washed with the same shampoo as above. Was PCd a couple of weeks ago now with Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Finish... then Sonus Paint Cleaner (really like this, a good alternative to AG SRP and still seems to have all the bonding properties required). Then a layer of CG Body Blitz Sealant, 2 layers of Jeffs spray sealant, Diamond Brited the bonnet and front side panels (as I had some lying around) then 2 layers of CG 50/50 wax. This week just gave it a wash then a QD. Wheels same as the Boxster except 2 layers of Collinites. Tyres with Blackfire dressing. Windows with AG Fast Glass, SRP then Collinites. Plastics and wheel wells with CG Silk Shine dressing and New Look Vinyl dressing.

Apologies for the sizing!

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh just wish I had a better camera for this type of shot... I eiter get too much sun glare or just fail to capture the clarity...

Thanks though anyway mate - hopefully it won't rain this time!! Although seems to be loads of floaty white things in the air... gay!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
v.nice, i would use jeffs over blitz anyday of the week m8, i have both and jeffs is longer lasting

Mito Sportiva 135
Cheers guys... I agree about the Body Blitz not being very durable but it really adds to the depth of the lustre I think.

6 hours and still no rain!! Happy days.... :D

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
it adds as its carnauba based but jeffs carnauba is better!! lol