ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some More Pics

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I like really that.

A bit low on the back for me though. I'd also do the couple lower bits of the bumper black like my mate's Golf:

3832191680_358d17376f.jpg

3832143410_055eeb8bb5.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Well depends mate if your sticking some other gash on there are you ! ?

Plz god say no !!!!

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Prob got annoyed with me moaning at you every other day about it !

Set of Deep dish BBS would look the dogs nut with a good amount of camber ! was my plan if i kept my old shed !!

Yeah the bbs would be cracker but don't have the money at the min so once I get the other couple of things done i'm starting to save for them. Prob take vinyl roof off and white mirrors on again so don't know if white wheels will be too much white, maybe set of black ones

White Sti Hatch
Yeah the bbs would be cracker but don't have the money at the min so once I get the other couple of things done i'm starting to save for them. Prob take vinyl roof off and white mirrors on again so don't know if white wheels will be too much white, maybe set of black ones

Depends if you wanna blend in or stand out mate ! whacky colours are the way forward !