ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some highlights from my Europe road trip

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Some of you will have read this thread I put up a month or so ago:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=338339

I put a link to the pics in the thread, but never got round to putting any pics into the write up. I've since added a few more pics, and thought I'd just pop a few highlights up now in trip order, as a couple have come out really well considering they were just taken on a point an shoot super compact Casio Exilim card camera :)

There is a picture I wanted to put here that my mate took on his camera, of my speedo on an autobahn section - but I guess that'll have to wait till I get it off him!

The Hotel an der Nordschleife's, where we stayed, car park :)

ring014.jpg

Guess where this was taken ;)

ring183.jpg

I do beleive I earned this!

ring208.jpg

This is where the Umbrail Pass (which we took from Davos) met the top of one side of the Stelvio Pass

ring102.jpg

My word, how daunting... ;)

ring107.jpg

We then headed down to Monaco, but to be honest, it was a pretty dull drive, and I don't really have any interesting photos of it, just views, so I won't bother with any more thread :)

Dan

"Navy" N17 TWO
Stunning scenery and playful roads by the looks of it :)

What was Monaco like to drive in? Parents were there on hols not long ago