ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some CU*T has keyed my car!

172 cup
As above really! I'm soooo annoyed, looks like it's pretty deliberate... not just one long scratch but several. I was parked next to my brothers 197 outside our house and they squeezed between the two cars and just got mine! No idea who i've annoyed as i keep myself to myself! :mad:

Here's a few pics, not very clear as taken on my phone!

Photo0108.jpg

Photo0109.jpg

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0111.jpg

I'm going to get the t-cut out in the morning and see how much is saveable! :dapprove:

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
By the looks of it it is quite deep, i had some chav try his own version of riverdance on my bonnet a few weeks back and dented it all in, luckily dentmaster managed to bring it back to nearly how it was! Why do people feel the need to vandalise cars? I don't get it!

120d M-Sport
:eek: That looks very nasty :dapprove:

Why do people feel the need to key other peoples cars! Its just not right.

Looks like a bloody screwdriver has done that! And i wouldnt be surprised if it was. My PH1 has a battle scar on its rear quarter but not half as bad as that :(

Hope you get it sorted cheap as poss!

Becca, that sucks. They sure meant it, no question about it, w*nkers :mad:

Deffo keep an eye on your bro's now as his might be next.

f**k sakes. Needless. Utterly needless.

Don't bother with the T-cut. That's a respray :dapprove:

In fact it looks like it was something that could also have creased the skin.

BMW 330D
Such a shame there are scumbags who go out of their way to vandalise other peoples property!.
Sorry to see!

BG182®
I hate seeing this done. Its the most self-centred, ball bagging s**t to do.

I hope you get it sorted :(+

Leon Cupra 300
#f**k sake that takes the piss... my mate had his black S4 keyd the other night, he's furious!

Clio 182
Aww Bec that sucks :eek: If you want to try machine polishing it out before you go down the respray root let me know, the guy that came with me to the Lakeside meet in the scoob is a valeter so Im sure he would help you out if you wanted.

Can't believe people can be such w*****s these days x

Caterham 270R
Feel sorry for you i hate w*****s who do things like that, jellouse of your car thats the problem:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad:

Mini Cooper S sport
Always hate to see keyed cars. I can't believe there are so many mindless fuckwit scumbags about. Imagine what you'd do to the b******s if you ever caught them.

Hope it doesn't cost too much to get sorted :(

Monaco RS Clio 172
wait for them

see them

jump them

batter them

castrate them with a spoon or other blunt object

ABSOLUTE ass holes :(

Half the problem these days is lack of a proper detterent. The west lives in anti-punishment PC society where anyone has the right to do anything. In my day, I'd get a good shoeing if I looked at the teacher funny.

These days, you could get caught on camera keying a hundred cars, and the answer would be that it's society at fault. The poor kids are bored and have bothing to do. Let's open some more care centres and spend some more of the victims taxes on organising some go kart days for the poor blighters. They're victims too you know!!111

F.U.C.K. off. c**ts like this should be flogged in public. Fact. Anyone who doesn't agree is simply part of the downhill spiral. Humans are afraid of violence. There's nothing wrong with using punishment as a detterent.

Monaco RS Clio 172
I agree entirely roy

these kids do it to show off and look cool.. I've seen them sitting in bus stops, huge crowds of them, kicking the bus stop windows, and spraying stuff, writing on walls, why do they do this? to look good? they think they look like a bad man in front of their friends and this somehow gets them unlimited amounts of respect

that is my take on it - it is done to show off and feel good but really they are just stupid little boys with no lives

I think they should be actually beaten up by the police. the police should be ALLOWED to go round with proof they done it, take them in the back of a van, and muller them. 2x 6 foot sargents with steel toe cap boots, couple of broken ribs, broken nose, maybe jaw depends how bad the crime was.

do you think they'd do it again in a hurry?

sorry but it really does need to become this extreme to scare people to not do it, and to CORRECTLY punish people who still do it. just my 2 pence.

Clio 182
Agree totally. I wouldn't think twice about giving someone a good beat in if I caught them doin anything to my car / property which is wrong in the eyes of the law but I don't think I would be able to stop myself.

I think the police to be allowed to give 'suitable punishment' and like you say maybe the little p****s would think twice about doing anything like that again.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
w*****s. Sadly had you caught them in the act and given them a shoeing, you'd be in the s**t. f*****s.

AK

M240i
uft !! that looks deep..

dont see why ppl feel the need to do stuff like this!!

unless uv really pissed someone off lol

Clio 1.2 Billabong
The problem is kids don't seem to fear their own parents any more , never mind the authorities. When I was a kid (only 8 years ago), I know for a fact that if got caught doing anything like this, my Dad would have booted me so hard up the arse I would've been tasting shoe polish. Not only that, my bike and stereo and other stuff would have been pawned so I could compensate the owner.

Unfortunately it seems some parents can't actually believe that their kids could do anything wrong, and get all defensive and threatening when you inform them that their little darling is a fledgling criminal. The harsh reality is that childhood is one of the few opportunities to nip this kind of behaviour in the bud, and the bulk of that responsibility lies with the parents.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
That is sickening, unbelievable to see how some scumbags have so little, if any, moral fibre. It's all about jealousy i think as to why people do it. They see a nice car thats looked after and think they'll ruin it because they havent got it. I would love to see someone doing it to a car, even if it wasnt mine they'd be a dribbling mess on the floor by the time i'd be finished with them...

Mini Cooper S sport
The harsh reality is that childhood is one of the few opportunities to nip this kind of behaviour in the bud, and the bulk of that responsibility lies with the parents.

Absolutely, but the sad fact is that scum breeds scum. They simply don't care what their kids do.

I was brought up not to vandalise other people's property, unfortunately these type of little s***s were probably given 20 fags and some Bacardi Breezers and told to f**k off out of the house.

320d
Realy sorry to see this. might be worth leaving the T-Cut and fnding someone to PC it and see how that go's.

Who you insured with? directline do vandalism cover with no loss of ncb.

Clio 197 R27 Albi
most likley some chav which is jelous you have a nice car and they dont

think it needs a re spray tho if you want it perfect again :(

Volvo S60 T5
c***s, this seems to be happening a lot lately.
The other day we had a Scenic in every panel keyed as bad as yours, full respray needed.