ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some 182 Petrol Blue pics.. 1st ones i've taken..

1st few pics I've taken... only used Gold class car wash on it... no Polish till tommoz.. looks nice tho! :)

Clicky

(pic was a bit big... so removed it incase it slowed the site down)

Last edited:
makavelli said:
that pic is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

lol.. I know.. soz.. when u reduce the pics the pics dont show the real colours as well, there are smaller ones on the link tho :)

Thanks, this is the closest to how the eye see's it in the sun.. (its really hard to take pics of it)

01pic.gif

Monaco Blue Mk2
Awesome, lovely colour and very rare. I want one of these when I can afford insurance in a few years, maybe get a ph1 first, then one of these.

It does change quite a bit with the light.. nice colour and well happy with it.. :) cheers for the compliments on the car.. I like anything thats unusual.. and lucky to have it.

M2 Competition
I love it, very different!

And a man brave enough to use car washes, hehe, me 2.

Would love to see that after rich has been at it for a few hours tho...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I love it. Wish I had bought the one at Renault Leceister when I went to look at mine.

Even more so I wish I had the chance to spec a brand new'un with Recaros!