ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Socket size for ARP rod bolts

As luck would have it my local motorstore had one in (second hand) best £3.50 ever spent

I wish car companies would agree on a standard bolt, would safe a lot of hassle and money buying all the correct sockets

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
As luck would have it my local motorstore had one in (second hand) best £3.50 ever spent

I wish car companies would agree on a standard bolt, would safe a lot of hassle and money buying all the correct sockets

American parts. They all use imperial.
Its not that expensive to buy a set. If you need it once you have will need it again

Oh yea Im not being a cheap skate, however I have a full set of Double Hex and triple square drive sockets, just never had a Spline drive socket set (all have 12 sided splines as you know), from tinkering with Audis and VWs for the past ten years, I just only purchased a set of E-Torx sockets last week to get the sump off lol

Your right its good to have them as chances of using them again is great.