ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so whats cup packs?

BG 182
i maybe leaving my 172 cup an purchasing a 182 with cup packs, so is that basically a ff model with cup extras?
an what are they?
spoiler, front splitter
could do with answers to help me
:eek:thanks

n2x

e60/f10
http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Renault_Clio#Clio_Mk2_Phase_2_.282001-2008.29

From its introduction the 182 had cup pack options - the cup suspension pack being recognisable by the Anthracite wheels where those without cup suspension have silver wheels - the cup suspension is slightly stiffer and the hubs are stronger than those on the 182 without cup suspension (which uses 172 hubs albeit with the wider track associated with the 182. The cup spoiler pack feature a splitter under the front bumper and an enlarged boot spoiler, as previously fitted on the 172 cup. The Clio 182 Cup came about in 2005 with less bells and whistles than the 182 (yet featuring both cup packs as standard) and hence a lower price tag - only available in Racing Blue (with or without Gordini tribute stripes) and Inferno Red (Orange!).

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
FF means cup packed, if your getting a 182 defo get a cup packed one Imo.