ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So how many clios is too many?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
You now own JWC? What state is it in now? F4R'd last time I saw? Bit different to when I owned it..

clo8-1.gif

cl-1.gif

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Paul - least I'm buying phase 1's, not copping out and selling them ;)

Tom - Ai it's changed a bit under Danny's ownership last 7 years nearly, I acquired it month or two back. It's still F4R'd and the iceberg is here to sacrifice its loom to get JWC running again. I've also got a quaiffe'd box to go in and then lots of tracks to hit next year :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sorry if its been mentioned but whats the story with all the p1s outside that house??

No story really mate, I was just visiting Mike Woodford and thought it was worth taking a picture of cause it looked kind of cool.

Its my turbo, my mrs ph2, couple of mikes, couple of his brothers (who know has a mk1 too), one of porkies
IIRC at that time it was 3 forced indcuction, 1 rs2, 1 on bodies, was a good selection.