ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So... 1 area Rep down for Devon & Cornwall! Replacement?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Anyone want to take the job?! I think plymcl172 or McGherkin would both be good candidates! Whoever it is needs to be proactive in making sure they setup some good meets! I talking Karting, driving, airfeilds, photos etc!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well thanks for the suggestion ;)

I'm severely tempted by this. Plymcl172 is a good call too, it'd be nice to have a rep down here and a rep up country.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You both need to arrange meets first and prove yôu can actually do it and are pro active in doing so.

PB Clio 172
Ok great I would love this. I always do my best for the meets. I will make the South west what it should be. Look at the size and the members in Cornwall/Devon, massive meet needed asap.

Dartmoor meet should happen can't see why not. Hope to see lots of Exeter area too !

free yearly membership if you meet a certain criteria, and a blue name label

it is fairly easy and good fun, just i dont really have the time with work and I am now moving to Bovington in dorset

who ever takes on the rep, i will try my best to help out with stuff i have on here, like maps, pm lists ect

cheers

chris

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I want too know this can a Mod answer this please.

- Free membership if you do a good job
- Put into rep user group which gives you access to area rep chat, bigger pm box, blue name, permissions to add events to the calendar

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
free yearly membership if you meet a certain criteria, and a blue name label

it is fairly easy and good fun, just i dont really have the time with work and I am now moving to Bovington in dorset

who ever takes on the rep, i will try my best to help out with stuff i have on here, like maps, pm lists ect

cheers

chris

Top man ;)

Didn't know about the membership thing, but I don't mind paying £12 a year anyway :rasp:

172 Sport
So what's going on with this then?

Because so far I'm the only person to sort out an actual meet for ages.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I organised a meet, nobody bothered to show. If people won't make an effort, I cba to organise them. If you want the job, you're welcome to it as far as I'm concerned.

172 Sport
LOL it is not an easy task to get everyone together

a lot wont want to drive too far from where they live, some will not want to pay to do stuff, and some will just not turn up

its a pain in the ass sometimes

All stuff I'm used to fortunately. I am just waiting on an email back from Boosh so fingers crossed, either things on the forum are busy with the recent server issues or it's a no go. Good thing for me is that location wise I am in Plymouth, so smack bang on the Devon and Cornwall border so I should be able to cover both areas to a good level.

If it does work out I may have to message you for some heads up on locations and area's ;)

PB Clio 172
LOL it is not an easy task to get everyone together

a lot wont want to drive too far from where they live, some will not want to pay to do stuff, and some will just not turn up

its a pain in the ass sometimes

your right there. Problem with Plymouth and the south west is everyone wants a meet on their doorstep. You can't meet everyones needs so its very hard. Its a very big area to cover. It is sad as I see so many Clio RS's in the south west(by that I mean bit of Cornwall and Plymouth- big areas) yet I know of 3-4 on here! and I see about 5 different RS's a week who I don't know and are not on CS.

In my eyes there is not enough RS's on CS in this area to get a decent meet really.

LY 172
as everyone has said. Were all stupidly far appart.

BUT it is possible to have a good meets.

26-06-2011 (basicaly by Okehampton)
1.png

08-04-2012 Weston super-mare
1cbe00a8.jpg

172 Sport
We just need to get more regular and start small. I have spoken to Luke, Emma and Seb so fingers crossed I will get a blue name. But as Luke said to me there is nothing to stop us from organising and doing things for ourselves.

I am excited, it will be great to get us all together. :)

PB Clio 172
How do we feel about a Plymouth meet very soon ?

Suits at least 4-5 of us(should be much more) but yeah. If we all think its a good idea for a meet let me know and we can meet very soon in Plymouth.

Need to meet Jardo and Arron and the rest seen your cars but not you sadly!

MK3 1.4 dyn s
Yer we need a meet in plymouth not had a meet with the CS lot yet if anyone sees me about just give me a flash or a wanker sign haha ul kno my car lol black mk3 on multicoulred lenzo bsx :D driving lowNslow lol