ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow Foam

Honda & VW
Well after receiving my recently purchased Snow Foam Lance and Karcher 2.94 pressure washer earlier this week i have been outside cleaning the car for the past 3 hours.

I was excited to use the Snow foam but after attaching it all together with the pressure washer and filling the bottle accordingly the produce was soapy water and far from 'Foam'.

So i nipped back in the house and did a search on here to see if i was doing something wrong, all seemed fine so went back outside and had a fiddle.

Within a minute or two of playing about with the dial etc i had some lovely thick foam spewing all over the car, left it for a few minutes to do work its magic and then set about pressure washing the entire car.

I had thought that the foam simply assisted in the cleaning by pulling off some stuborn dirty etc but i was dead impressed with the result following the foam, the car was almost CLEAN. Still washed as normal but hey this stuff is good.

only thing is i forgot to take a before and after photo, doh!!!

Took me a while to get the right setting aswell with mine, but it looks ace once it works. Not convinced it does that much tbh

Honda & VW
Not convinced? man i really should have taken photo's, put it this way if i had just snowfoamed then pressure washed off you'd think it'd had a proper wash.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Vote against snow foam here. Do it because she thinks it looks cool, but other than that it doesn't achieve anything more than a proper jet wash will! Still needs washing!

Storm Grey 200
I think its good. But not to be mistaken as a replacement for a wash.

With a well sealed car, it will be more impressive than on a car that hasnt been waxed etc often. I like it because it looks fun.

Honda & VW
I know there will be people for and against the Snow Foam but for me i found it to be a massive assistance in cleaning all the crap off my car, way more came off than would have done if i'd simply pressure washed it.

I know its very much of a gimic to a point but i still think it serves a purpose other than looking pretty cool.