ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneak Peek - Super Cup New Colour Scheme

Here's a sneak peek of the Super Cups new colour scheme.

The chequered flags might not make it onto the final one though ;)

ClioLivery.jpg

Ambient Graphics (www.ambient-graphics.com) Have done the design and I reckon its spot on! They've recently done a friend of mines Elise and their workmanship and finish is absolutely brilliant.

gn2.jpg

Vinyl wraps make a lot of sense for tracked cars as they don't half do a good job of saving the paint from stone chips, hot brake dust and mild scuffs and bumps!

Contact Ambient Graphics if you're interested in a quote/design and tell Mark than Matt sent you.

As for mine - feedback chaps? Lunar Grey and Liquid yellow seem pretty spot on to me LOL

Cheers
M

106 GTI
I think if the grey was to be replaced with blue to look like the renault f1 colors it would appeal more to me

But its still a good design and different which is good

Tried the blue and it looks a bit default to be honest. Not half as good as you might expect. That was my intial thinking.

Grey and Yellow has been used on a few fast RS's recently, mostly in Rally. Grey and Yellow are the proper Renault Sport colours at the end of the day so it suits and lets face it the SA Meg looks the dogs with a similar colour scheme!

I'm not expecting everyone to like it but lets face it you won't miss the thing ;-)

Cheers
M

E39 M5 & Corsa track
Yeah add space sounds good, sure we can come to some kind of arrangement.

p.s. very interested to get the corsa vinyl wrapped, what kind of costs we looking at with your mate.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what about having the chequers the opposite colours, eg Grey side yellow cheques visa versa

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
How do vinyl wraps work? Ie, i know its a plastic film applied to the car (like Sky use on their vans etc) but is it cut to the cars shape before hand? How is it applied?

Last edited: