ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SMS Threading

172beast

Lot of phones seem to be coming with this now, chat style sms layout, question is does this cost extra through the network or is it a purely software thing? Phone I'm using is Touch Diamond.

BMW M135i
Software thing completely, can be turned off on windows mobile with a registry patch. Which is good as its a shite idea and generally pisses me off!

I love threading, much better way rather than having a billion messages and in/out boxes rammed full of texts. If you text someone who's slow to reply it saves you digging out the sent message to work out what you'd sent, and thats assuming you'd not already emptied your outbox.

Clio 172mk2
well ive had it on n80, then n95 nokia conversations, its ok when u`ve forgot what youve actually been sending over past few sms`s its free off there site so should work on most symbian s60`s

Golf GTD
Harder to cover up messages when you've been a naughty boy however ;)

(so my friends have told me of course :rasp:)