ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

small heath high way; citreon garage silver 172/182

EP3 and Turbz
Parked up on the pavement with the hazards flashing, saw a sticker in the passenger side rear window just wondered if it belonged to anyone on here?

182 Cup
Yeah it is and it's in terrible condition, dephaser is knackered and when you get up close, some panels are dented and I think there's a leak inside because the drivers door & footwell are full of water!

182 Cup
Ahh didn't read the hazards flashing part lol, not too sure, was it parked up on the left hand side, with the garage on the right?

EP3 and Turbz
Yeah it was on the left hand side, with all those building/hut garages on the left, and the citreon dealer on your right. This was at about 9:20pm only reason I noticed it was I wondered what was going on lol

182 Cup
It's probably knackered lol, I went to view it on Friday last week and I rang them first they said "sure pop down" on the website it said MOT'd on the 28th (Thursday) I got there and they said "sorry mate I had to send it in because the exhaust was in 2 pieces and came off the car" then how the hell did it pass an MOT a day before? It does look nice from a difference but I picked up a 182 cup with 6 months tax, 90k mileage and belt done at 78k with scorpion system and sports cat and typical air filter with cold air feed for £2100 the next day, I think that 1 is up for £1500? I'd have cried if I bought it lol

WRX
Great garage then, I looked at some of their 206cc collection for my wife. Told on the phone that they're all very good condition. Every one had panel damage way beyond a quick polish. I looked at 4 in about 30 seconds, back in the car and off.