ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SLR Pic Heavy 172 Cup

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Well, after nearly a weeks worth of machine polishing and a layer of Poorboys Wax, I thought with this awesome weather it was time I got some semi decent pics of my 172 Cup

Be nice :)

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Titanium 182
Why didn't I get a Cup?

There's a few things like the tow strap and the stickers under the bonnet I'm not the biggest fan of, but I see passed that as I just luurrrveee mondial blue when the sun shines on it! :)

Z4
Delete all the stickers and the tow strap and thats one fine looking cup!

Totally swirl free? Gave mine a reluctant wash today and with the sun shining on it I thought 'yep...need to get around to machine polishing you!'

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Yes yes, no swirls or scratches on the cup. I was very nervous about machine polishing but it came out lovely. Only a few minor stone chips on the front but barley viable.

I didn't think the stickers would go down a treat. I might just keep them for abit as it breaks it up (prob remove a few)

Clio 182
Was it you I saw driving down through Tadley around midday today? I was getting a tyre swapped over at wheelgame.

renault clio cup 172
where did you get your plates made about? and what size are those, a like them!!, going to get myself a set.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
where did you get your plates made about? and what size are those, a like them!!, going to get myself a set.

A company called funky plates do them....do a search, there is a guide on the forum to what size to order

bg182ff
Stunning cup :) nailed the look I'm after with my pb stickers are not my thing but that's just a personal preference everyones different :)

Octavia VRS LE
I never liked 172 cups except the wheels. Now I want one after seeing that. What a lovely example.