ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slight dent in bonnet. Removal possible?

Clio 172
I have just noticed a small, but incredibly annoying dent and slight crease that must have been caused when someone (not me) pushed the front of the bonnet down.
I'm hoping to have it repaired, but I'm concerned that it might not be possible as the underside of the dent isn't accessible because of a second layer of metal. Has anyone had a similar dent and had success having it removed?
If so, how did it turn out and what method did they use to remove it?

Cheers
J.

FF 182
Is possible, I had two rather big ones at the front of mine, called a mobile dent man, 15 minutes later, both dents out, couldn't even tell there was a dent there :)

Clio 172
Is possible, I had two rather big ones at the front of mine, called a mobile dent man, 15 minutes later, both dents out, couldn't even tell there was a dent there :)

Any idea what method he used to get them out? Did he have to drill?

Cheers
J:)

FF 182
No drill, no idea on method didn't really watch, hed some sucker thing, a light, tapped aroudn the dent with a special hammer tool etc.

Best just call a dent man mate and they will do it.

2 dents on my bonnet and 2 in my rear quarter was £50

2 dents on my bonnet and 2 in my rear quarter was £50

Which dent man did you use for those prices? I got rinsed for £168 for 1 large dent & 2 shallow ones in my bonnet.

The locals have been using my car for target practice and now i've got 2 rear quarter, 1 driver's door and 1 passenger door dents that need sorting. Dent place I went to will prob be looking for £250+ to fix that lot, cant be doing with that