ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slammed + Ultraleggeras

Low 'n' Slow
Looks really good mate, cant help think its a bit TOO low though on them wheels, if there is such a thing lol

i've had no problems as of yet (touch wood), and its like driving off road on the roads where i live haha

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Loveeee the ultras! Once i decide i won't have them, something comes along and changes my mind again!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
If you can get over speed bumps then you're not that low :)

beleive me my friend, every bump at uni got hit pretty lucky in warrington even tho theres s**t loads of bumps you can avoid them (just) its going 10mm more on the front when i can be arsed gettin the tools out, i want custom springs for the back but need money for other things

RS RIP
raise it ! you're going to get SICK of the ride in a couple of days/weeks .. raise it so a LITTLE bit of the rear tyre is'nt visible anymore, front the same only 3mm higher than rear . That would be sexy.

This looks like you are carrying way too much weight around or have been squashed by a truck

i do kind of like your flaps though.... do'nt see them that much ! makes the car look "fat"

Last edited:
  Low 'n' Slow
The front has dropped a little more, so i'm gonna raise it slightly as its rubbing nearly every time i turn the steering wheel. The backs are staying the same.

The flaps are staying, the front ones might come off if i get replica sport side skirts when i get some spraying done.

If the weather improves i'll hopefully get some more pics up this weekend :)

Low 'n' Slow
16's mate, no rubbing on the back and a only a little bit of rubbing on the front which is because its dropped a little more since the pics. will hopefully get that sorted if this rain ever stops

Adz

Work van
love it im getting the same alloys as you and slamming it cant wait keep up the good work ;)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Stanley. you know of it?

Wheels look spot on.

I knew I recognised those windmills, they are the ones at Craghead aye?

Can I ask you to do me a HUGE favour???? Will you take me out in your car? I was thinking of getting these Coilovers, but I need to know my family won't be too upset by the hard ride.

I will come you yo of course, live just up the road and my parents live in 'the font'.

Last edited:
  clio 1.2 16v
i like tbh mate. really fink the black wheels look well on the blue. whats with the splitter of some form on the rear bumper though?

renault clio 1.2billabong
how low is that? because i just bought gmax springs 60mm n im on 15s. so dnt no if its going to be too low and i should change them 4 40mm. need help urgently before i fit them tommorow

clio 1.2 16v
how low is that? because i just bought gmax springs 60mm n im on 15s. so dnt no if its going to be too low and i should change them 4 40mm. need help urgently before i fit them tommorow

i had 40mm on and trust me you will eventually want to drop it to 60mm like i did. and for me i still wana go lower haha:rasp:

but what if i have my mates in the back wont it drop more? because im thinking what if 60mm too low. can you go over speed bumps?

clio 1.2 16v
but what if i have my mates in the back wont it drop more? because im thinking what if 60mm too low. can you go over speed bumps?
its fine for now. am just guna get upgraded shocks soon though. and speed bumps are fine just take them easy an avoid the potholes.:)

as soon as i fit them in hopefully 2mrw, il get some pics in. havnt put no pics of the car up yet. i got my straight pipe and pipercross induction in 2weeks ago it is madly loud just needs lowering

clio 1.2 16v
ye mines like that, apparently ive got a straight pipe fitted found out 2day. it not bin fitted whilst ive had the car and it were an oldish oman who had it before me so im a lil confused bout it haha

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
if you dont already have some get some 195/40/16s on them and the rubbing will stop :)

Low 'n' Slow

i'm not 100% sure to be honest. more than 60mm though

clio 172 sport
how long did it take u to fit them? any problems? and do the v-maxx's come with camber adjustmnt bolts? also remember reaing they need an extra washer for the rear???

gettin my v-maxx's on tue so wed after work they'll be on hopefully
ur rides lookin sweet dude

clio 172 sport
looks nice mate but id raise it a bit,i just fitted fk's and it was like that a few days then raised it cause it was rubbing too much and exhaust was hitting everything :(

Low 'n' Slow
if its not rubbing its not low enough :rasp:

I've sold the car now anyway. Moved onto the dub scene