ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky sports news HD question?

MkV Golf R32
Looking at getting sky HD in the house but wondering why sky sports news hd will only be available untill 23rd feb 2011 for people with the hd pack. Does that mean I will have to subscribe to the sports pack too for the news? :S

Anyone got any ideas?

Dont know if this should be here or general chat.

Sky have changed their t&c's so that you will only get the hd channels of the packs you subscribe to. I think (but do correct me if I'm wrong) that all that were subscribed to the hd pack got all hd channels. Now there is a fair few hd channels sky is limiting to only get the hd you subscribe to which imo is how it should be.

MkV Golf R32
Yeh I totally understand that but I am getting my sky sports news through the news pack, so I should keep sky sports news HD then after 23rd feb? or am i missing something

BMW F21 125d
Just subscribe to the news pack its an extra £1 a month! and then you'll keep Sky Sports News HD.