ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Mobile TV

Citroen DS3 DSport
For now Sky have only released the News & Sports App to the App Store, a movies version would be great.

BMW F31
yeah it would be alot better imo, those entertainment and music packs i linked to sound pretty cool, dont know how much i'd use it though tbh

Citroen DS3 DSport
Those packs also have the benefit of working via 3G which the iPhone App cannot do unless the handset is jailbroken.

Citroen DS3 White
Got this yesterday and tried hooking it up to my telly with a component cable. Turns out Sky took that bit out so it cant be done, unless anyone knows how.

Works with everything else which is a pain.

Great app, started my 3 month trial today but £6 a month is pretty good tbh.

Never going to happen for movies if you think about it, Apple sell/rent movies from iTunes + a whole world of rights issues would open up if they even thought about it.

Clio 182 cup'd
Anyone tried to cancel this yet? Trying to do it on my phone and finding it impossible...funny that!!