ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sky channels returing to virgin media

Clio 182 FF
Sky and Virgin settle dispute.

Sky and Virgin agree to settle argument, all the Sky channels missing from Virgin will be back next week

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Bu...in_Media_Sign_New_Channel_Carriage_Agreements

Anybody on here got anything good to say about Virgin, thinking of changing as Sky fooked me off over Sky HD. everybody i know got it for £75 and free installation, they wanted to charge me £99 and £30 for installation and install it at the earliest 22nd OF DECEMBER!!!!

So is Virgin anygood please. and especially there HD version.

Ta.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Re: Sky and Virgin settle dispute.

I never had a problem with Virgin, went to Sky for the missing channels. TBH you could be unlucky with either, I'd go with the cheaper option for your area.

Skoda Fabia vRS

wwooo !..........can finally watch the simpsons when i get home from work again :d

Clio 182 FF

I never had a problem with Virgin, went to Sky for the missing channels. TBH you could be unlucky with either, I'd go with the cheaper option for your area.

Yes virgin are loads cheaper, just wondering what their HD equivalent is like.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

We've got Virgin, no complaints. Don't have HD on it though. Alot cheaper I understand.

Clio 182 FF
Just gave tham a call, it works out no cheaper really as im not taking their broadband, im tied in with BT for another 8 months yet.

So im going to stick with sky.

1.2 16v Dynamique

Good Skysports news is back with Virgin! :)

You know it, Saturday afternoons have just not been the same without Soccer Saturday, the BBC and Setanta versions are rubbish in comparison, it's all about the legend that is Jeff Stelling imho...

Scirocco GT 2.0
We have had Cable for about 13 years (Ever since it was Cable & Wireless) and it has been very reliable overall!

Also got their broadband which is extremely efficient and no download limit MEANS no download limit and you get the speed they state.

Virgin Medias on Demand services are also very good as is their V+ system. Plus when it rains your picture doesn't suffer, (better picture than Sky all the time actually)

We have an excellent deal with them for being long-term customers:

V+ Box downstairs with all the channels, Normal box upstairs with all the channels, 20 MB Broadband, Unlimited Phone Calls + Reduced mobile and international rates. all for £65 with no installation charge.

:approve:

Glad Sky One is returning, can finally watch Lost without p***ing about!