ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sim City Build It

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have it on my tablet which hasn't been turned on for months.
It's alright but very limited once you grow your city. Takes a lot of time to get the next building, lots of items required to expand the area etc. Basically wanting you to spend real money on it to get there quicker (like most games tbh) but this one seems to take a lot longer if you want to get there the free way.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I have it on my tablet which hasn't been turned on for months.
It's alright but very limited once you grow your city. Takes a lot of time to get the next building, lots of items required to expand the area etc. Basically wanting you to spend real money on it to get there quicker (like most games tbh) but this one seems to take a lot longer if you want to get there the free way.

Have you updated it? They have brought out quite a few changes recently.

It does take a while, I agree. I view that as part of the challenge tbh.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I'd happily plod along playing a game like sim city, but they won't let you buy a game now, it's all about downloadable content..

Just let me buy it, no DLC and I'd be happy..

My iPad is pretty useless as a gaming device as all the games strangle you waiting unless you pay to speed up the game.. I got monopoly and that's it, everything else can swivel

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you updated it? They have brought out quite a few changes recently.

It does take a while, I agree. I view that as part of the challenge tbh.
I play it on my iPad. Pretty limited, as said, due to the wait times, but it passes the time at work!

602324a57e503c86bf5f18fd46efe32d.jpg

I've got it on my iPhone/iPad but got a bit bored so haven't played it for a while because it takes so long to upgrade buildings now. Think I'm about level 30, ~300k population.

Id say over a year lol, i find its good to get a few of these games on the go at the same time, ive got boom beach, sim city and fallout shelter going to pass time in work

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol a little while then.. I've not tried those others but bit similar to clash of clans I guess I play that too and it's very slow progress also but fine to pop on for a few minutes every hour or so.

My last save was even bigger, it got to the point i had to move buildings around to fit in more fire, police etc but then that made the entire map on red roads and everyone moved out :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't played it in f**king ages :(

Ever since I was oh so tempted to buy some extra cash to use in-game, I've put it down and not used it since!