ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silvervision

Clio 172 Cup

right guys i need some advice - i want some silvervision front and rear indicator bulbs, and there is something about a free pair of sidelight bulbs. So if i get 2 pairs of silvervision bulbs, then i get the sidelights free? Is it worth losing your hand fitting these bulbs?

Clio 172 Cup

so wat are the silverfusion ones? Just the same? Different name? Do tyhe silverfusion ones light up amber when u have ur indicator on?

Clio 172 Cup

hold on!!!! How do they know if the fitting is right? There are opposite and offset? And on the powerbulbs website i didnt have to specify that? Which ones does the cup have?

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Just done all of mine this morning in about twenty minutes.

the drivers side was the hardest because of th A/C pipes but they should be quite easy on a cup unless youve got sausage fingers.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by jpmad4it2 on 08 October 2003

so wat are the silverfusion ones? Just the same? Different name? Do tyhe silverfusion ones light up amber when u have ur indicator on?
The SilverFusion ones are similar, but different and area actually fully silver to look at, wheras the SilverVision ones still have a slight orange cast, like you can just see in jon_rs pic above...

Got some of the SilverFusion ones in mine from http://www.silverfusion.co.ukwww.silverfusion.co.uk and they really look good.

Look >>>

Just like a shiny chrome ball now, with not a hint of orange, but when they flash its still a proper bright orange, so theyre good.

I couldnt be arsed with paying £15 for a pair of sidelight bulbs as im a tightwad, so i sprayed some orange indicator bulbs with a thin coat of silver plastikote.

Youd be amazed how effective it is. Although i reckon with sidelights the heat would make the paint come off, but fine with indicators and there is NO difference in clarity.