ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverstone

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Massive thanks to Ian (aka Bear, aka w3eeb). Set some time aside in his massively busy day to show Fred and I around the garage/paddock etc @Silverstone. Had a great day, cheers fella.
(Forza Force India!!!!!)
SDC10165.jpg

SDC10160.jpg

SDC10161.jpg

SDC10167.jpg

SDC10168.jpg

SDC10173.jpg

SDC10181.jpg

SDC10182.jpg

SDC10183.jpg

SDC10185.jpg

SDC10191.jpg

SDC10193.jpg

SDC10194.jpg

SDC10198.jpg

SDC10199.jpg

SDC10203.jpg

SDC10205.jpg

SDC10206.jpg

SDC10207.jpg

I had a word, and my cousins let some white folk in.
SDC10208.jpg

SDC10210.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Very surreal walking out of Ross Brawn's office, into Nico's room (the helmets are very, very light), then having a play with Schumi's steering wheel, then going into his room and catching a glimpse of his lid!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Warren, don't you own shoe's! I've thrown cleaner trainers in the bin!

Blonde burd is lovely!

Looked awesome!

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice one. I've got paddock passes for all 3 days so looking forward to that. Apparently we'll be hanging with Red Bull most the time as they have some of the best hospitality and we've worked with them quite a bit. :approve:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Nice one. I've got paddock passes for all 3 days so looking forward to that. Apparently we'll be hanging with Red Bull most the time as they have some of the best hospitality and we've worked with them quite a bit. :approve:
They are next to Mercedes, there sound system was quiet compared to the Merc boys lol.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182

paddock club or paddock passes?

me and bazzon have paddock club passes for the saturday

Carl

182cup & 172 racecar
If I knew you were over there,I would have popped over and said hello as I was just over the road,will be there fri,sat and sun though.

MGP W02
Ahhh bandwidth exceeded... :( You'll have to email me the pics!

Glad you guys enjoyed yourself - I like to show people what we do - I think it nice to give something back to the punters.

Ps: the mechanics were just glad to have a bird in the garage! LOL

Lionel Richie
did i mention she's probably as quick as me round track? We're doing monaco now, its been decided, look out for the blow up dingy in the harbour ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
W3eeb, if you ever want more guest, I'll be down on Friday ;)

Very jealous of you guys! Would be a dream to go around the garages etc.

Edit: I've got a link to your pics Warren, but it's of all your PB pics, if that's ok then I'll post.

Turbos.
Cool. Liking Fred's 'friend.' If you haven't got the bottle mate... pass her over.

I am also there for all three days, no posh passes though, so in with the masses. Bad times.

I'll throw my s**t at you Lee.