ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 182, northeast

clio trophy No56
Tonight @ 7:30pm ish, heading towards Whitley Bay from the Ice Rink direction, silver 182, woman driver, think it was a 54 plate with what loked like Turinis fitted. :approve: . I was with a mate in the R27 behind you.

Clio 182 & Skyline R33
If the lady in question was a redhead, that was probably my good lady - were the alloys in anthracite?

clio trophy No56
Didnt really get a good look at the driver, just noticed it was a woman, not too sure on the alloys either, we were behind so only got a quick look at the wheels as she turned off.
What colour is your Skyline? Seen a few blasting about, including a white one today..

Clio 182 & Skyline R33
If it was the missus she would have gone all the way down to the roundabout and turned right onto the Broadway. Reg starts CU54 if that helps.

My Skyline is silver with dark gold alloys and and carbon fibre bonnet :)

clio trophy No56
Yes she did head down the Broadway so probably was her.
Ive seen a silver Skyline with gold alloys, didnt notice the CF bonnet but it probably was you, i will keep my eyes open for you.