ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Nice and clean!! Pic heavy!

MkV Golf R32
Spent the most of the afternoon cleaning the outside of the car today. This is the first proper clean it has had since I bought it about a month ago. Not a bad effort considering I have a broken wrist still...

...ill let the pictures (courtesy of an iphone) do the talking ;)

Comments welcome :D

a1eeb5af.jpg

86d04cab.jpg

e64bd488.jpg

db423082.jpg

a77f9d44.jpg

d261807c.jpg

73fe208d.jpg

6e088d02.jpg

6e088d02.jpg

148881f8.jpg

2775ea30.jpg

c530dd64.jpg

b50ebcee.jpg

a3920ade.jpg

ac0dd270.jpg

16b36911.jpg

The front number plate is not present as I am awaiting on my new ones, was gona take the sticky pads off but was way too cold by then and didnt have the use of a hairdryer.

MkV Golf R32
Cheers fella's, Kermit isn't looking so good atm. Once the dents and the huge key mark have been removed i will get some pics up.

MkV Golf R32
Cheers for all the comments guys! :D Just going to add a few subtle touches to the car in the next few weeks.

The 2118's set the car off really well, the colour of them matches the clio perfectly. Just need to get the bullets done to match the wheels.

Tom, I am sure you will see the car again one day ;)

I need some good pictures taking off this car, anyone in the northwest willing to sacrifice an afternoon for a mini photoshoot?

MkV Golf R32
It also has the miltek decat too! It's great tbh. Just a pain to polish the tips.

By any chance does anyone know the colour code to the 2118's?

Mini Clubman
It also has the miltek decat too! It's great tbh. Just a pain to polish the tips.

By any chance does anyone know the colour code to the 2118's?

Ring Speedline mate. Easiest way to get correct colour. They might not know it though cos they made abroad.

U need to do the tips everyweek lol. Cos of decat. Lol

MkV Golf R32
Cheers tom, got my autosol at the ready! Just got to tidy up inside the tips and around the backbox etc..