ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 182 cup eastleigh

Clio Sport 172
Ok well it had a cup spoiler and was silver and had cliosport.net sticker in window. Male driver

Was just thinking I've hardly seen any RS clios around since buying mine:

• I've seen a silver 172 cup with a CS tax disc holder in Eastleigh (Think I know of the driver, who is Male)
  • and a silver non-cupped 54 plate (?) 182 at the Cleveland Bay pub
  • a completely random 182 cup (RB & a stripe) in Romsey

I'm sort of waiting to see Fletcher (purely because he is the only person I've seen on here from CF, therefore I expect to see him drive past me at some point lol, totally un-flawed logic I know :/ ) go past but I gather the 172 is a second car these days?

Clio Sport 172
i love my 172, but would not swap it for a 182, but ATM im drive a ph1 with no power steering :( (as my gear box has gone. other one in post.)

ATM im drive a ph1 with no power steering :( (as I'm a hardcore enthusiast and prefer to get a proper feeling of the car & road)

Corrected to make it sound less expensive?

I think it's all swings and roundabouts really. I would have preffered the tyre, exhaust costs and even looks of a 172, but couldn't ignore the age/condition/price/etc of the 182 I found locally.

Last edited:
I'm always in CF and I only ever see Fletchers Mrs driving the ledge!

I have an invisible 172 Cup that nobody can see :(

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Was just thinking I've hardly seen any RS clios around since buying mine:

• I've seen a silver 172 cup with a CS tax disc holder in Eastleigh (Think I know of the driver, who is Male)
  • and a silver non-cupped 54 plate (?) 182 at the Cleveland Bay pub
  • a completely random 182 cup (RB & a stripe) in Romsey

I'm sort of waiting to see Fletcher (purely because he is the only person I've seen on here from CF, therefore I expect to see him drive past me at some point lol, totally un-flawed logic I know :/ ) go past but I gather the 172 is a second car these days?

I'll keep a eye out for you mate. You're right the 172 is a second car, so doesn't do many miles.

I'm always in CF and I only ever see Fletchers Mrs driving the ledge!

I have an invisible 172 Cup that nobody can see :(

Mel has only driven the 172 once this year, she can't reach the pedals now ;)

Mel now drives/rolls in a red Fabia VRS to work out in the sticks.

I spotted you the other Day mate (I was in the Hilux) next time I'll flash you :)

Clio Sport 172
i have seen a few in eastleigh.
a black 182 number plate has POD in it. (i see this car about once a week)
a blue 182 blond women driver she looks young.(i see about once a mouth)
a sliver 172 a older bloke driveing (now and then)
a white 200 some bloke i see most sundays about 4.30
i pass a sport some times near the concord club about 8.45 ish
and i was cleaning my car one day and some customer said he had a sport as well, but at the time he was in hes St.
i only work up that was so my car is all ways in asda car park (but am thinking of geting a cheap runner as well as i live in portsmouth and the miles are going up fast :( )