ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 on Turinis, Bramley into Basingstoke?

182 FF, A6 Avant
I was in the BG 182 in front of you. Your car looked real nice, convinced me on grey diamonds! Smaller front plate too?

That was quick, didn't think I'd see this post until this evening!

My car as it stands; Iceburg 172, Trophy Turinis, Cooksport Springs, 3/4 front plate, satin-black badges/grill, skoda splitter + new style RS badge. All that's left is an exhaust, so it doesn't sound like a 1.4 and I'll be happy....

I thought yours sounded rather nice, is that the standard 182 exhaust or something else?

182 FF, A6 Avant
That was quick, didn't think I'd see this post until this evening!

My car as it stands; Iceburg 172, Trophy Turinis, Cooksport Springs, 3/4 front plate, satin-black badges/grill, skoda splitter + new style RS badge. All that's left is an exhaust, so it doesn't sound like a 1.4 and I'll be happy....

I thought yours sounded rather nice, is that the standard 182 exhaust or something else?

Ha! The office is dead this morning so I thought I'd get a post up.

It's a Miltek on mine with the cat still in, with the decat it was too antisocial.

The lack of badges on yours looked good too. Need to lose some of mine.

Do you work on the Industrial estate? I went the long way round this morning (I'm in one of the buildings opposite Motorola.)

I myself have been sent home. I have performed by civil duties as a snow plow, the splitter and lows offering perfect snow clearing ability.

Sounded nice as you pulled away, just right to my ears, need to find that sound for a 172...

Standard badges are a little 'Halfords' for my liking, so I did something about it.

I work at C2000, building next to Motorola.