ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 M1 South AX02

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Spotted and followed until you turned off for A43 CS Sticker in rear watched for ages as that Yaris just wouldn't budge from the outside lane

Fabia vRS
Ditto mate. That Yaris was a pain in the arse. Were you on a drive from Northumberland to Portsmouth? That must cost you a fair bit at the speeds you were doing :rasp:

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Usually up and down the road most weekends, if I keep it at that speed usually takes a tank and a bit otherwise a gentle 66 gets me there in 9 gallons just it can be boring.
There was a blue four door following me but kept dropping back when it came to the hills his/her engine must have been screaming unless it was a dci.
Are you at the FCS this weekend seeing as it's around your way?

Fabia vRS
I was similarly on an eco drive until you drove past. However the combination of boredom and seeing another CS sticker made me put my foot down ;) Unfortunately I wont be at FCS this weekend. I promised the missus I would spend a weekend with her away from anything to do with cars or motorsport. She's even forbidden me from watching the grand prix this weekend! Shame 'cos my new yozza is arriving this week.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seen you in the near side lane pootling along. It can be frustrating when you know what you can do. Like to play with Audi drivers they haven't quite cottoned on they're still driving a heavy car even if it does say 2.0TDI on the rear.
I'm sure there will be plenty of photos up on the site of the FCS come Sunday night. :D