ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 172 cup...how many made?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
one with CC would be collectable prob worth £6k on a 53 with that spec and sub 40k miles

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I sold Two 172 cups in silver with Climate when I was a salesman...

Hindsight says I should have had one of them! D'oh!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
PMSL! they were pre reg'd ones, I just sold what was given to me!!

Silver 172 cup
I have one. Not with climate control though. When it is clean it looks amazing but I haven't cleaned it since I got it two weeks ago. Have been driving it too much lol. Loving it.
I will clean it and take some pictures this weekend.
I was thinking of getting the wheels refubished and painted anthracite. Should look pretty good.

Silver 172 cup
^^^id keep them the silver turini mate proper cup styley

Yeah I was also thinking that too. I haven't decided yet. I keep looking back at it when I get out and think they look fine the way they are. I will look at pictures on here and decide.

titanic killer
If there a bit mangled get them redone in high power silver but youve got a silver cup not many have,so id be keeping them original cup wheel colour imo

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
If there a bit mangled get them redone in high power silver but youve got a silver cup not many have,so id be keeping them original cup wheel colour imo

imo mondial blue and anth turinis looks shite anyway, so best with silver.

since when did dark grey and blue looks guid against each other?

eh never.

iceburg cliosport 172 cup
only 90?

thats good i was told 200 when i bought mine 3 weeks ago (car dealers eh)

i paid 5700 for 53/04 plate bog standard 172 cup the 1st car ive ever bought at 32 year old (sad but late starter) but what a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im glad its quite special as it is mint and i will make sure it gets the care it deserves it had 36000 on he clock when i bought it.

lovely

i will post picture when i is waxed :) :rasp: :cool: