ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SIGHTED STOLEN CLIO 172 CUP NOTTINGHAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
  172 cup
This is a bogus picture taken months ago by someone who has a grude against me!

I work at Redhill and can assure that the car is not here.

I will be informing the police of this thread.

172 cup
oops - we thought you might have got it back - did John go down to the leisure centre then?

172 Cup
I am annoyed now.............I got really concerned that it could of been found and no one was doing anything about it!!! what a t*t!!!

I can prove that you are lying, you wrote:

This is a bogus picture taken months ago by someone

If it was BOGUS, how can it have been TAKEN MONTHS AGO BY SOMEONE??

You sound like the bogus one. Is this an insurance fraud? I hear this sighting is REAL and I phoned the leisure centre and they said the car was there.

Toby if its real upload the original copy of the photo not the resized version so that we can check the exif data

ITB BG 182
Sounds like to me that some one is taking the piss here an has too much time on there hands.

Toby you posted a picture saying the car has been sighted at the leisure center, therefor you have implied that you took that picture at some recent point of events.
look at the trees in the picture compared to the trees outside now, spot anything different?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
indeed, some nosher on a wind up. we do though collect quite a bit of info when people register... ;) can come in quite handy tbh.

ITB BG 182
Yea i went by and looked as i live on redhill road. didnt see the car an phoned up instead on confronting the guy, i have to be a good boy ya see as the HMCS have told me to be.

You are looking at the original photo (512x384) which has NOT been resized as far as I know. The owner first claimed it was BOGUS but then changed his story claiming it is real. Wonder which version of his facts is the truth? LOL. LOL. Looks like he'll be talking to the police soon enuf!

172 cup
well thats pretty sick - strange how the guy had a photo though - Lee do you suspect this person stole the car, i.e. the people that have a grudge on you?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
You posted the picture? so one assumes you took it today and posted it?

You are looking at the original photo (512x384) which has NOT been resized as far as I know. The owner first claimed it was BOGUS but then changed his story claiming it is real. Wonder which version of his facts is the truth? LOL. LOL. Looks like he'll be talking to the police soon enuf!

Well Toby there is no EXIF data embedded in the file, so its not original. ALL digital photographs have EXIF data so this has been changed one way or another. With no EXIF the date the photo was taken cannot be proven.

Titanium 182
well thats pretty sick - strange how the guy had a photo though - Lee do you suspect this person stole the car, i.e. the people that have a grudge on you?

are you suggesting this Toby chap has commited grand theft auto ?

Thats not an accusation on my part btw just throwing it out there.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Ok maybe bogus was the wrong word to use on Lee's part but basically he works there and the car is not there, you've found an old photo (which is real) taken a few months ago and posted it claiming to of spotted said stolen 172!

172 Cup

are you suggesting this Toby chap has commited grand theft auto ?

Thats not an accusation on my part btw just throwing it out there.

Surely grand theft auto would be stealing more than one car!!!? You seem to be having many of those "so called" blonde moments today!!!?

ITB BG 182
I reackon that this Toby guy has a chip the size of eiffel tower on his shoulder for some stupid reason against the manager of the place and thinks it would be funny to come on here an register today to take the micky out of the poor lad, Now ive spoken to Lee an he sounds like a genuine guy an does not really have a reason to make false statements of anything.
Think about it toby, why would you steel a car or your own then put up posts on a forum about it, unless he was being genuine in the first place about some one stealing it.
Toby i just think you have too much money and time on your hands that you have to s**t stir..

Difference in the picture incase people dont see it. Leafs are on the floor and the tree is looking pretty thick, Also look at the colour of them compared to the colour of trees out side your house if you have any. Most trees this time of year have flowers or buds on them and small leafs with none on the floor. An they wont look as full, abit straggerly. (6 months apart id say)

P

phill172

Dont know about anyone else but im well confused!
Smells a bit wiffy too on tobys part!

172 cup
Guys, thanks for the genuine concern however because of the way this thread has developed I will not be adding comment.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
this thread is so sad

why post up a pic of a stolen car claiming to help ??

Get out more toby ( when you do get permission from mum and dad to borrow the camera.................just dont okKKKKKKKKKK)

Im confused. Did Toby by chance have a photo of that car already on his computer? Or is that an old photo that had been uploaded (possibly in a "spotted" type thread) ages ago?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
scottiek - doing some hoemwork now and that name fired up a few times, Has a VAG too!

Status
Not open for further replies.